After the successful launch of BioCamp – a summer school for students of biology and pre-medicine, IIB rolls out a dedicated internship programme for students of high schools and colleges. This is your unprecedented chance to work in a real-life research laboratory along side actual scientists in the field. Learn cutting edge techniques and bump your career and and admission prospects as you enjoy your internship experience.
- Polish your thought process, learn the scientific method
- Test your creativity by learning to ask real research questions
- Learn how to use different tools in molecular biology and biotechnology
- Understand how scientific data is presented and reported
- Get hands on experience both in dry lab work (computers) and wet lab research (the real lab!)
- Brush up your team-work, inter-personal and communications skills
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of your internship project.
- Stay ahead of your peers and connect into the biotech community of Peshawar.