The STEM team at the Institute of Integrative Biosciences conducts visiting lectures at schools and colleges to create awareness about synthetic biology and in general about the latest trends in the biology and biotechnology space. Students get exposed to the latest technologies being used in areas like medicine, animal and plant diseases and other sectors related to the bioeconomy.
- Learn more about trends in life science – biotech and synbio
- Get a chance to ask questions and speak to some of the best researchers in Pakistan
- Learn how you can patriciate in IGEM
- Ask questions about your career plans and get feedback
- Learn how you can be part of the IIB family of students and researchers.