When was the last time you discussed CRISPR in drosophila with a stranger in Chaaye Khana? Never? The wait is over! TFN Community meetups are networking events for you to meet like-minded folks in the field and beyond in an informal setting over food. Make new friends and who knows you might find a collaborator, a co-founder for your next startup or even a potential supervisor! Food and drinks are on us of course.
- Connect to your peers and other talented student
- Exchange ideas and knowledge and share information about new opportunities
- Meet top scientists and senior colleagues in your community, connect to new ones.
- Ask questions, gather feedback on your ideas or seek career advice
- Stay in the loop about new scholarships, studentships, training and conference opportunities
- Find (and impress!) potential supervisors (for your next research position) or employers (for your next job).